Pain-free movement is the key to an optimized life.
- Monday: 8am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 8am - 4pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 7pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 8am - 12pm
- Second Saturday of the Month: 8am-12pm
- Level I & II Functional Dry Needling
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Functional Movement Screen
- Kinesiotape Certified Practitioner
- Accommodations from the U.S. Military for her service to soldiers at Ft. Knox, KY.
- New Patient Initial Evaluation
- Movement screening, evaluation of injury or pain, postural evaluation, treatment, plan of care and time line, movements and exercises that support health and improved performance
- Reevaluations administered every 90 days
- Repair and Recovery Session
- One on One treatment session including exercises, stretches and custom mobility plans that work in conjunction with treatment.
- Body Tune-Up (Requires Therapist Approval)
Julie Sergent, DPT
Bachelor of Health Sciences, Bellarmine University
Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Bellarmine University
Julie Sergent, is a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) specializing in disorders of muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Dr. Sergent takes a special interest in pain management through use of manual therapy techniques to normalize joint motion and muscle tissue. Even those with chronic and often debilitating diagnoses such as spinal stenosis, disc bulges/herniation, & ligament instability, can achieve relief and remain physically active.
One-on-one treatment sessions focus on decreasing active trigger points and working through specific strength imbalances. Dr. Sergent prescribes individualized exercise and recovery programs and provides guidance on exercise modification to keep you moving. In most cases, patients can continue with their desired exercise or training programs with the addition of corrective exercises and soft tissue management strategies. Dr. Sergent guides patients throughout their recovery and equips them to recognize differences in pain so they can take the proper steps next time an injury strikes. Once the initial complaint is resolved, Dr. Sergent encourages wellness or routine visits (usually every 4-6 weeks) to maintain good soft tissue health and keep you performing at your maximum potential.
Dr. Sergent was born and raised in Louisville, KY. She earned her Bachelor of Health Sciences at Bellarmine University in 2006 and her Doctorate of Physical Therapy 2008. She holds the following certifications and is currently working towards her manual therapy certification through St. Augustine University.
Not sure if physical therapy is right for you?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you within the next business day.